Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanks


I made this fun thank you card with one of the new digital releases at 2Peas this week, the Its a Hoot Add Ons kit. I don't think I'll ever get tired of owls, especially fashionable owls like these guys.


And I also made a digital scrapbook page using the Memory Lane V2 Quickpages kit. A digital quickpage is a pre-assembled page that you just drag your photos into and then add your journaling (oh snap, I just noticed a typo. I'll fix that) I've talked before about how our little guy, Willie, is autistic. We just installed an occupational therapy swing in our basement to help him out with his sensory issues. We got the HABA Piratos Swing and I can't recommend it enough. He loves it! And I really think it will improve his quality of life for years to come.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Michelle Underwood Its A Hoot Add Ons digi kit; Sizzix Diamonds embossing folder; Hero Arts Big Hugs sentiment stamp; Jo Hanna Memory Lane v2 Quickpage kit; arial font.

4 comments:

Godelieve said...

Love your owl card Laura!
What a fun and useful toy you have there for Willy. It can be so difficult to find something to keep kids busy, and that's useful at the same time.

Tiffany Heilman said...

Cute owl card. Love that they are under the mushroom. Too cute!

~amy~ said...

woot woot for your DARLING owlie card and fab layout!

Alice Wertz said...

hehe.. your owl card made me smile BIG!!! too cute! love that kit, too! your layout is lovely. just love your designs!