Thursday, November 18, 2010

Technique Tuesday Studio AE


Sorry I was MIA the past few days, this week flew by!

I have a few things to share that I made to break in my Studio AE November kit. For the first card I used some elements from the Snap Out of It digital kit - the graph paper, camera image, and arrow. The sentiment and dymo labelmaker strips are stamps from the Studio AE kit. I love how these Ali designed kits mix type with handwriting, they're so versatile.


For this one I used another labelmaker image from the November kit. The sentiment is from the Studio AE September kit and the number collage is Technique Tuesday's The Number Game.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

great cards...what kraft cardstock are you using?

Tanis said...

OK, there's another stamp I need. I LOVE THOSE NUMBERS!
Both cards are awesome :) :)
Have a super weekend Laura!

terisplace said...

Thud!
Waving hands in the air.
GET OUT, sistah!
The birthday card takes the cake. I LOVE IT!

Alice Wertz said...

these are so fun. love your fab designs!