Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Special Day


Halloween's over and its time for Thanksgiving. I don't usually do Thanksgiving cards, but these new digital kits inspired me. The turkey die cut is from the Stuffed Vintage Flair kit and the paper and grocery list are from the Kitschen Sinque kits. My mother in law would crack up if I sent her a fancy invitation like this. Usually its a conversation on the phone of "Who's doing it this year? You did it last year, so I'll do it. No that's OK, I'll do it. OK, you bring the pies."


There's a big sale at 2Peas on all of the digital kits right now which runs until 11/8. And, the sale includes the Hero Arts digitals. These don't go on sale often, so nows a good time to shop.


And I have some (free!) enabling. If you liked the card I posted earlier this week with the glitter coated ornaments the same designer, Polka Dot Pixels, just released this Jingle Jangle kit, and its free. I just love the pink, green, and red. So retro!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Godelieve said...

Love your style! Great card.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh boy...your turkey card is awesome! :)

Casey Wright said...

Awe! What an adorable card - I'm lovin that turkey :)

Alice Wertz said...

love the glittery borders. lovely card!