Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Silent Night


Here is a hybrid card I made with the Happy Holly Days Ornaments kit released at 2Peas this week. I printed out the ornaments and gave them a coat of iridescent glitter. The images came with ball chains, but I didn't cut them out and instead used the ball chain stamp that is a part of the Technique Tuesday Good Cheer stamp set, along with the sentiment. This is a fantastic stamp set designed by Ali Edwards with a great mix of word art, images, and tags. I used the Martha Stewart Bubble Bath punch and some Martha Stewart adhesive ribbon leftover from last Christmas.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

this is soooo pretty!

A Vintage Chic said...

I love this bright and cheery card, Laura!

Hope you're having a great day!

Julie

Tanis said...

SO pretty!! I love how sparkly the ornaments are...and that sentiment is swoon worthy :)

Dottie said...

Love your card. Love the colors and the sparkle. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.

Alice Wertz said...

love the you glittered them up! gorgeous card!

Jenn said...

Lovely card! What did you use to adhere the glitter to the orniments? Does it stay on or rub off?