Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seasons Greetings


Another hybrid card! I picked 4 2Peas kits to work with this week. It was a good week! Well most weeks are good, I just usually have more self restraint :)

I used the Polka Dot Pixels Frozen kit, which contains some great vintage images and papers in clear, bright, frosty colors.


I added some crystal fine glitter to the sledders and the snowflakes to give them a little sparkle. The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

emily said...

laura....this card is precious!!!

Kris Chirhart said...

Laura, this is adorable!! I love the sweet image, and it looks so pretty all sparkled up like that. Love those fun snowflakes and papers too. So pretty!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this!!! The colors..the glitter....the sweet image!

Marnie said...

Awesome job Laura so glittery and pretty!

Alice Wertz said...

this is sooooo pretty, Laura! superb card!