Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy DSD!


In honor of Digital Scrapbooking Day I digi scrapped!

I used a layered template from Edeline Marta's Snap It Bundle. The kraft paper and alphas are from Polka Dot Pixels Kitschen Sinque kit and the rest of the elements are from the (free!) Jingle Jangle kit. I really like these alphas. Remember when Heidi Swapp came out with the clear plastic alphas 4 or 5 years back? It was always such a challenge to figure out how you would attach them to your layout. And since they cost like $5 a pack you had to think long and hard about a title like this which uses up 2 of the letter O's. When you ran out of vowels you were in trouble!

So these pictures are of the Christmas cookies we bake and ship to my husband's home office every year, and my girl helping me out with the dough. Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than 3 weeks away? Aack!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Happy DSD to you Laura! I've been scrapping today too with my digital kits for the week! ;) Love your page! Yum cookies! :)

Casey Wright said...

What a fun page! Happy DSD to you too!

JeanFB said...

Gorgeous layout, Laura, and it looks so "real", LOL! I had to laugh about your alpha-angst - I was right there with ya, trying to conserve vowels! Now I just angst over expensive charms and chipboard embellies. ;)

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful layout. love the photo of your little helper, too! =)