Sunday, November 28, 2010

Celebrate!


So its almost the end of the long weekend. 5 days with everyone home sure went quick.

I have some hybrid cards to share. The top card has a mix of some Jenni Bowlin papers, a sentiment from PTI's Say It With Style, and the little girl die cut is from the Makes Me Happy digital kit.


This one uses a banner from the Banner Press v1 digital kit and the Hero Arts Christmas Penguin rubber stamp. I always like a sentiment that comes framed like this one, so you don't have to worry about it not showing up on a dark card.

Can you believe Wednesday is December 1st?! I'm still not done my December Daily insides, but I'll post them as soon as I can.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

:) Great cards!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hi Laura! Cute cards:)

And thank you so much for the digi printing tips!!

Alice Wertz said...

hee... these are so fun. love how you used the banner!