Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Belli Challenge #103


I'm playing along with the Belli Challenge again this week.

This time the challenge is to use flocking or Flower Soft. I've never used Flower Soft before, but I do have a flocking transfer kit from Martha Stewart. Its very easy to use. The images are adhesive rub on transfers that you apply to the paper with the popsicle stick and then rub on the flock, which is in sheets and not loose. I picked this sentiment in the scalloped frame to flock, and then working with the circle theme used Technique Tuesday's Round and Round stamp, some press on jewels, and the Martha Stewart Bubble Bath edge punch.

7 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great card, Laura! Thanks so much for being out October guest designer - it was such a pleasure having you join us!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

Debbi said...

I love your card! It's really a great layout.
*smiles*
debbi

Celeste said...

laura - you won envelopes on my blog. send me your email address. celestefsmith AT gmail DOT com. :)

Celeste said...

laura - you won envelopes on my blog. send me your email address. celestefsmith AT gmail DOT com. :)

Alice Wertz said...

this is so fun!

Holly said...

Such a fun and geometrical card! Thank you for being the guest designer for the Belli Challenge blog, girlie! Hugs!