Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Advent Calendar


This is a fun project to make that your family will love!

2Peas designer Lauren Reid released a new digital kit this week, the Advent Jar Hybrid Kit. All of the instructions, PDFs, and templates are included to print off everything you need to make these sweet little packets for the 25 days of December.

Here is a close up of a few of the packets, and what I filled them with :)


My kids will love opening these and getting a lil bit of candy every day!

I pretty much stuck to supplies in the kit, but I did make a few of the packets from kraft cardstock and I also outlined the numbers with red iridescent glitter.

And look what this cute little project got me today. I never got this before. Featured Project on the 2Peas Gallery homepage!


Have a great day.

6 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

soo cute!
woo hoo for you!!!

Kris Chirhart said...

WTG LAURA!!! That is awesome to be the featured project!!!

I LOOOVE this idea, and your little candy containers are just adorable!! Oh, my kids would have loved this when they were little. In fact, I think they still would love it... who doesn't love candy?? Awesome job on this!!

~amy~ said...

woooooooo hoooooooo!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Such a Darling project!

Tanis said...

This is BRILLIANT! And HOORAY for the feature :) Gotta love that!

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous project, Laura! congrats on being featured!!! LOVE IT!

MD said...

Bravo, super MD