Friday, November 26, 2010

2S4Y #66


Happy Day-After-Turkey-Day everyone!

No Black Friday shopping for me, but maybe a little online shopping later today. I've actually been shopping all month. With the sales starting so early this year why not?

I'm playing along with 2S4Y this week:


I used some October Afternoon Thrift Shop papers, some (older) K&Co gold corrugated cardstock, rick rack ribbon, stamps from Technique Tuesday's Loving Words, and a die cut from the Brand New Day 2Peas digital kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful color combo, that tag is gorgeous too!

Laura Davis said...

Love this!!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Dana said...

Beautiful card and color combo! Love the additional texture from the corrugated cardboard mat :)

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous tale on the sketch! love it! hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you have a lovely weekend!

~amy~ said...

oooh....this is fabulous...such a gorgeous card...love the corrugated cardstock...such a lovely touch...

Kristii said...

I just love this color combo!!! Fantastic!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card! I love that sentiment and ric rac!

Janetcraft said...

oh I love this thank you stamp...overall it is so lovely to see this simple card..