Sunday, November 21, 2010

2 of a Kind


Happy Sunday before Thanksgiving, everyone!

I was going to go grocery shopping early today but I frittered around too long and now at 8:00 am I think it will already be a mob scene. I'll just go tomorrow, but one of the reasons I wanted to go today was that I saw this adorable Playmobil Nativity Set in the grocery store circular and thought it would be so great as a non breakable decoration/toy for Willie (our 3 year old) this year.

Anyway, back to the card. The paper and "2 of a kind" die cut are from Lauren Reid's The Bestiest digital kit released this week at 2Peas. The tag, bakers twine, and Doily Lace punch are from Martha Stewart Crafts, and the denim heart I cut with the Sizzix Tipsy Heart die.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hmmm...it's only 6 am here...you think the grocery store is going to be packed? I have sweats on...maybe I'll grab a hat and sunglasses and go..haha...I just need stuff for dinner tonight...anywho's...LOVE your sweet card!

Kathy Martin said...

So very cool! Love your denim heart! :)

Nicole Maki said...

We bought a Playmobil nativity set for our boys when they were 6, 5 and 4 (I hadn't seen them earlier) and we still put it out and it's a crowd pleaser.

They are well worth the money and Willie will always treasure it.

Love your card, you always make the prettiest things :-)

Alice Wertz said...

love the denim heart! lovely card, Laura!

Missus Wookie said...

we have that nativity set - this is the first year we've not put it out. I think at 16/18 the kids have finally outgrown it :sigh: