Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Spook Craftular Halloween


Fellow 2Peas Digital Creative Team member Joscie and I are guest blogging on the 2PsEvents blog today. Yay! We submitted our projects a few weeks ago and didn't really know when they'd be posted. I've been checking every day, and today is the day! I made my cupcake toppers using the All Hallows Eve Graphics and Papers digi kits, and some American Crafts glitter paper. Its worth a look to click the link and see Joscie's project. Its a masterpiece!

I have one more hybrid project to share, made with the (te he!) Smell My Feet Wall Art digi kit. The kit contains 5 images sized at 8" x 10" but of course you can resize them to any size you want, small for cards or even smaller for tags. I printed this one a little smaller that 8x10 on white textured cardstock (hard to tell from the photo) and adhered it to a canvas matte board so I could just set it in this picture easel.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What wonderful Halloween projects...the cupcake toppers are just tooo cute and I love the spooky picture!!!!

Angelnorth said...

Great Halloween projects, love those cupcake toppers!

Alice Wertz said...

really cool projects! so fun!

Kathi said...

Those are just adorable. I bet the cupcakes were yummy too.