Sunday, October 10, 2010

See Ya Later


Here are the rest of the cards I made last weekend for WCMD.

The first one uses the Technique Tuesday Rocket Man set, an oldie but a goodie!


I made this one to add to my stash of guy cards. I've seen people use real string on their banners and wanted to give it a try. Its easy, and seems pretty sturdy. There is a glue dot under each of the banners and the ends are wrapped pretty securely under the brads. The argyle pattern is from Dad Rocks, the banner is from Message in a Banner, and the sentiment is from Big Mouth.

We had a busy, and sick, weekend over here. Friday night my little guy woke up throwing up at 10:00 at night and didn't get back to sleep until 1:00 am. Then we were all up and out the door at 6:30 am to take my daughter to her first travel softball game. He did OK on the ride and it seemed like whatever it was had passed. My daughter played her first game and during the second game she looked a little green sitting on the bench. I went over and she was clammy and shaky so I told the coach we were leaving, and she threw up in the car (in a bag, thank goodness!) on the way back home. Today they both seem to be OK and tomorrow is Columbus day, a holiday, so no school. Hoping whatever it was doesn't get passed to me and my husband!

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hey Laura!
So sorry to hear about your kids getting sick! Your poor little guy. What a long night for you both.

And your daughter - ack! Especially in the car, been there, but no bag!

Hope you are all resting and taking it easy...
hugs.

Alice Wertz said...

these are so fun! super cards. hope your little ones are doing well now. =)

Kathi said...

Oooh. I love both of cards.

Sorry about the children getting sick.