Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Halloween Mini Book


I made a mini album to hold pictures of my kids in their Halloween costumes.

I don't scrapbook nearly as much as I used to, and boy was putting this little book together fun! The cover was inspired by this card I made a few weeks ago, and I couldn't resist putting a picture with me in it on the cover since I'm usually the one taking the pictures, not in the pictures.


I started with 2007, which was Willie's first Halloween. The book is made by 7 Gypsies and all of the pages are 1 big accordian fold. The patterned paper is from a Martha Stewart mat stack that is out this season. The stamps are from Technique Tuesday's Monster Mash, and I've also used Storytellers Ledger and Its a Date.


This Mr. Potato Head was the cutest! It was handmade by a neighbor's grandmother and they were kind enough to loan it to us.


And last year my daughter didn't trick or treat, she went to the World Series with my husband instead. But she's going out this year dressing as a Phillies baseball player and Willie will be a fireman. My daughter goes to Catholic school and its a holy day the day after Halloween, all Saints Day, so no school. She's going trick or treating and having a sleepover at a friends house. She's so lucky!

8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Awwww...your mini album is precious! :)

Tanis said...

I just love how SIMPLE you kept it. So clean and just a little detail - goes SUCH a long way! It's fabulous!!

Alice Wertz said...

awwww.. this makes me smile! your kids are so cute in their costumes. fabulous mini! have a safe and fun trick or treating!! =)

emilia said...

This is a lovely albumn!! I love their smile. They are so adorable in the costume, especially in the Mr. Potato Head! LOL!

~amy~ said...

sooooo Cute!!!

Kathi said...

Your mini album is wonderful!

Tiff said...

I LOVE your album because you let the pictures take center stage!

Bonnie said...

I Love this mini album. I like the idea of the pages being accordion fold. very nice.