Saturday, October 16, 2010

Love Always Wins


My October Studio AE kit showed up yesterday and I couldn't wait to play!

The current challenge on the Technique Tuesday Board is called Wordy Words. The challenge is to make a card with words. I was hoping this kit would show up in time for me to use one of these wonderful Ali Edwards sentiment blocks. "Love Always Wins" is a sentiment I've never seen before.

I made the heart by laying some strips of Washi tape and Tim Holtz tape on a piece of cardstock and cutting it out with my Sizzix Tipsy Heart die.


Do you love Washi tape? I do. Here's an excuse to buy some more. Imagine the possibilities!


Here's the card again.


Supplies: Technique Tuesday Studio AE October kit (No Day Like Today); washi tape from LoveMyTapes; Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Tissue Tape; Bazzill Basics cardstock

6 comments:

Tanis said...

I LOVE that tape! I don't have any yet :(
I totally love how you used it here...i might have to give in and buy some!

Omiyage said...

Your heart looks fantastic! Love your use of washi tape.

Cheers,
Marisa

Kathy Martin said...

Ah Laura...what a sweet card! Love your heart! :)

~amy~ said...

Love it!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Alice Wertz said...

what a fabulous way to use those washe tape. fabulous card, Laura!

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, that tape is fabulous! Love your card, Jo x