Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Me Thinking of You


I'm guest blogging again at 2Peas, this time my post is a part of the October Stamping Month and I'm talking about hybrid cards and digital products. Just like the cupcake toppers I posted earlier this week, this is something I made up a few weeks ago and have been stalking every day to see when it would go live!

I made this card for the post. The label and leaves are from the Fallen digital kit. I added a coat of Martha Stewart Iridescent Glitter to the leaves. The Hero Arts Woodgrain Pattern and sentiment from Just Find Me are 2 of my favorite stamps.


They also asked for a photo of my craft space, which I don't really have lol! I do most of my crafting early in the morning when everyone is still asleep on the island in my kitchen. In our dining room (pictured) I've overtaken this sideboard for storing my schtuff. Works in progress go in the drawers. I have stamps, tools, and inks in the bins below. More stamps and supplies are in the dishes on top, along with my netbook. In our living room I have another cabinet about the same size as this one but with doors. This holds vertical paper storage and stamps in binders, Copics, embellies, and more tools. In my kitchen pantry I have some plastic bins with messier supplies, like Glimmer Mist, glitter, and paints. Lastly, I have less used but not ready to purge supplies stored in tubs and shoeboxes in my basement. One thing I mentioned in the blog post is that because space is an issue I overthink my purchases and also purge a lot. Its been fun reading the posts from the other guest bloggers this month and getting to look at their craft spaces.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Just coming through Two Peas! Congrats on your guest blogging!You do VERY inspiring work!! Love your fall leaf card! A pleasnat surprise to find out you are in West Chester, PA! I was there for my newphew's wedding this August :)

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE your card! Great grain stamp. Your craft space looks relaxing and neat! Can you come help me with mine?!?! ;)

Alice Wertz said...

this is so pretty, Laura! beautiful colors and fab simple design! love it!