Sunday, October 24, 2010

For My Deer Friend


So happy to be finally inking up this sweet deer from Technique Tuesday's Oh Deer! stamp set.

I made this for 2 challenges going on right now. 1st is one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoast. These are going on all month. This challenge is called Walk on By, and I've stamped this little meadow scene for the deer to walk through. 2nd is Technique Tuesday's current challenge - Borderlicious. You don't have to use TT stamps for this challenge, and there's a nice stamp set up for the prize! My border stamp is the grass which is part of the Oh Deer! set. The stamp is only 1" long, but lined up like this it stamps seamlessly.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Heidi said...

What a adorable card.

Alice Wertz said...

this is adorable!

Kathi said...

Ack! I love this. You colored the deer wonderfully.

Now I want that set. Bad, bad enabler!!!