Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Belli Challenge #102


I'm a guest designer at the Belli Challenge blog this month. Belli focuses on finding ways to use up old and forgotten embellishments, which we all have too many of!

The theme this week is pumpkins. For my card I used some Colorbok chipboard pumpkins and some Martha Stewart alpha stickers that I've had in my stash for at least 3 years. Why do we keep this stuff around so long? Its one thing to use part of it and keep the leftovers, its something else to never even crack open the package!

Hope everyone's having a great day.

6 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great card, Laura! Thanks so much for breaking into your stash and making it for us!! We're tickled to have you for our October Guest Designer!

Thebug415 said...

Adorable. I know what you mean about buying stuff we "HAVE TO HAVE", and never even opening it...lol. Thanks for joining us as our guest designer this month.

Holly said...

Just too dadgummed cute, girlie! I'm thrilled to have you as our guest designer this month!

Darsie Bruno said...

I can't even tell you how many unopened things I have in my stash! It is a great pleasure to have you as a Guest Designer with the Belli Challenge. Your pumpkin card is just too cute!
Hugs, Darsie
Belli Challenge Design Team

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a super fun Halloween card, Laura...love those sparkly pumpkins!!! Welcome to the Belli challenge...we are sooo excited to have you play with us this month!!!!