Monday, September 20, 2010

Stamping Tech Marker Challenge


Teri Anderson presented a marker challenge to the Technique Tuesday Stamping Techs and here's what I came up with.
The heart is from the Paisley Park set and its so detailed that you really can't use the brush or chisel end of Copics to get inside these teeny tiny lines so I just used the bullet end of my Memento markers. For the "love you" I stamped a sentiment from Big Mouth in the same colors as the markers I used for the heart - Tuxedo Black, Dandelion, Tangerine, Ladybug, Rosebud, and Grape Jelly.

The rest of the Techs have posted their cards here on the Splitcoast board.

And if you have an interest in becoming a Stamping Tech the call ends on 9/23. Details are here.


5 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

LOVE how you stamped those LOVE's! fabulous card, Laura! don't think i am good enough for the TT call, but will hop over and take a look...

Tiff said...

GORGEOUS work! I love using my Tombow markers every now and then too!

Angelnorth said...

Love the graphic look of the text combined with the detailed heart Laura, fab card!

Kathi said...

You've made me want to try the Memento markers since this looks fabulous.

I really love that paisley heart...

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

This weblog is superior it has got the entire points i sought after to speak about, it has fulfilled my wisdom, i just appreciated this weblog and that i wish to subscribe so can you please inform while your blog gets up to date and what?s the procedure to subscribe in details.