Sunday, September 12, 2010

Seasons Greetings


Taking a (short) break from my Halloween cards to play along with a few challenges going on right now - Christmas in September at 2Peas and Flowers on the Technique Tuesday Splitcoast board.

The stamps are Pointed Perfection and the Ali Edwards designed Good Cheer. I think the "and blessings for peace" is a really nice addition to the sentiment. The patterned paper is from the Chloe Patterns digital kit. I resized it so that the text was tiny and just printed out what I needed for the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Just gorgeous, Laura! The colors are WOW!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely! Wish I could have poinsettias at Christmas, but my cats love to chew on them! ;)

Charlene Austin said...

It is so pretty Laura!

Last week I told a girlfriend that we should commit to 1 Christmas card a week just to get ahead of the game. Well, we said we would get them done by Sunday of each week and your card made me just realize that....I forgot. Week 1 and I went and forgot. Ugh.

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.