Thursday, September 30, 2010

Its Almost Time



This is a really fun 2 week long member organized annual event on the 2Peas Stamping Board. It starts on Saturday, and I am hosting a Paper Piecing challenge. This is my sample card, made with the Hero Arts Kiss From the Sun stamp set and Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen patterned papers.

For World Cardmaking Day, also Saturday October 2nd, there will be some challenges with prizes that I and the other Stamping Techs are hosting and some other fun stuff going on at the Technique Tuesday board at Splitcoast. You don't have to use Technique Tuesday stamps to participate, and something else I wish I had blogged about earlier in the week but there's still time, is a special WCMD sale Technique Tuesday has going on now through 10/4. Good deals on some very popular sets!


9 comments:

Tanis said...

SUPER duper DUPER cute!!!
I love those paper pieced clothes :)

clouds shadler said...

Oh Laura, this is so cute! luv it, ya know ... i have that HA set and have not really used it, and yer card is perfect! i shud rummage around my schtuff and try to to use it!

TFS!
C :)

Alice Wertz said...

this is super cute! love those pieced clothing!

Angelnorth said...

Super cute - those clothes were made for paper piecing!

Heidi said...

What a super cute card.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh this is a favorite of mine! Too darling! :)

Ann said...

This is adorable, Laura!

Tiffany said...

Aww...I love this - totally darling colors and design!

Leni said...

Love your card! Beautifl colors. I love paperpiecing too!!