Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining


I got a little craft time in last night. My daughter and my husband went to the Phillies game and my little guy fell asleep on his beanbag chair at about 6:00 and let me carry him upstairs and stayed asleep the whole night. Love when he does that! He's in school today and its my daughter's last day of summer vacation. Back to school for her tomorrow.

For this card I used paper from a new 2Peas digi kit, Sunshiny Day by Betsy Tuma. And new stamps from The Weather Report by Technique Tuesday. There is a new challenge posted on the Technique Tuesday board at Splitcoast to make a card with a stamped flower. And for this one you do not have to use Technique Tuesday stamps, but you get an extra chance at the prize (which is this sweet stamp set) if you do.

Thanks for stopping by.



7 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful card

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this card! Thanks for sharing!

~amy~ said...

I absolutely adore this...I've been so into clouds, sun etc....

Kathy Martin said...

What a great card! Love those clouds! :)

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty! love the sky color!

Linda said...

Sooo cute!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs!!!