Friday, August 6, 2010

You Are Simply the Best


Kerry Stewart released a new digital kit at 2Peas this week, Reading Adventures. I made this card by layering the sun and airplane die cut over the cloud patterned paper, then printing the sun and plane a second time so I could pop dot them. I really love this kit, and I think I'll be using this cloud paper a lot! The sentiment and little geary thing in the corner are from the Dad Rocks stamp set by Technique Tuesday.

Does anyone watch Friday Night Lights? I've just started watching it this year, and I love it. Just found out that tonight is the season finale :( wah! Now what am I going to do on Friday nights?

Oh well, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

How cute!! I love the background with the clouds, the original sun and the little plane!

I'm having a giveaway on my blog, maybe you'd like to enter your comment to win a PTI stamp set! :-)

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute! LOVE what you did with this kit! :)

Alice Wertz said...

this makes me happy! love it!