Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet Wishes


I made some cards featuring the latest Digital Doodles stamps by Kathy Martin.

First up features Make it a Double, which actually comes as a double scooped cone but since I super sized it so big I'm showing it as a single scoop. I paper pieced it with October Afternoon Fly A Kite patterned papers. I picked up these and the Thrift Shop collection, finally, last week at the CK Convention. I didn't buy these right away when they first came out and then they always seemed to be out of stock. Even at the convention I picked them up on the first day and got the seller's last pack of Thrift Shop. The sentiment is from My Cute Stamps Sweet Chocolate set.


And this card features E is for Elephant which just came out yesterday. I used patterned paper from Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen (also bought at the convention), some patterned fabric tape from LoveMyTapes, a Martha Stewart lace tag, and sentiment stamp from Memory Box.



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Cute!!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

love your cute cards!! so sweet!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.