Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Your Day!


I got interviewed today on the 2Peas digi blog for the Creative Team Spotlight, and along with the interview I got to issue the weekly challenge (a 2Peas gc is the prize!) Thinking of something that would work for cards or digi scrapping my challenge is to mix a bold, colorful pattern with a kraft background. I made this card for my sample using Betsy Tuma's That's Life kit. The papers and the fun Monopoly-ish die cuts are from the kit. The sentiment is a stamp from The Cat's Pajamas that I framed with a Making Memories tagmaker rim.

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute!!!

Heidi said...

What a great card.

Alice Wertz said...

love those fun images and the bold pp you used! fabulous card!!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card!!!

Kathi said...

So cute. I love the color combo. That's also one of my favorite fonts. So glad that TCP uses it frequently.

Great card!