Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flashback Friday


The fabulous Amy T has posted a challenge to share the first card you ever posted on your own blog.

Here's mine, from back on 6/26/08, and its actually not too embarrassing. I used some Basic Grey papers and a Stampin' Up! stamp that I think was a part of a Sellabrations set. The one thing that stands out here, to me, is that my product photography has gotten a lot better. I've figured out how to brighten things up and my backdrops are less distracting.

Thanks for looking. A fun challenge. Thanks, Amy!

6 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh I have that exact same stamp set and love it!!!! It's my 'go to' baby card set.

Too darn funny on 'the blog first card' share. Amazing how much you have evolved - in card design, photography, all of it!

~amy~ said...

yahooooo...thanks soo much for playing along...your first card is absolutely fabulous...the colors are right up my alley these days!!! Seems to be the common remark about photog skills...sooo fun seeing everyone's first blogged card:) Thanks again for playing in my Flashback Friday challenge!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful first card!! wow! very pretty colors! i don't even want to look at my first card....

Jana said...

Love this color combo. This was a fun challenge wasn't it?!?!?!

Tiff said...

WOW! I love seeing your very first post! This is such a pretty card!

Rosemary said...

I think your first card is great looking - love the colors and the fresh and unfussy style (it's girly and pink with blingy goodness but it's clean and crisp). Love that. I have to explore your blog now and see what other projects you've created!