Saturday, August 7, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge With Birds


I'm playing along with the Embellish Color Challenge Featuring Birds.


For this card I used my new Wise Guys stamps from Technique Tuesday. I still love owls! These have a fun retro style and are easy to cut out.

That's all I've got, for now. Short and sweet :)

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

Supplies: Technique Tuesday Wise Owls; Speckletone Madero Beach cardstock; TPC kraft cardstock; Tim Holtz Sizzix Woodgrain embossing folder; Memories Artprint Brown ink; Papertrey Raspberry Fizz ink; and Memento Cottage Ivy

9 comments:

clouds shadler said...

Laura, what a neat card! luv the owl and the peek through window!

Hugs
C

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! love those wise guys!!

Kathy Martin said...

Super TWEET! Well, they don't actually tweet, do they? Oh well...whoooooo cares! ;)

Kathy said...

I am so loving your owls!

Chris said...

So cute - I love the different colored owls and the texture. Now to win some more owls! :)

Thanks for playing along with the Embellish Magazine challenge - it's so much fun to be their sponsor and I am loving getting to visit new blogs, like yours!

Anke said...

Wonderful card Laura, I love your owls.

Anke

Traveling Mama said...

wow! This is just amazing!! I love what you did with the colors and those owls are such cuties!

Sarah Martina said...

What awesome texture you've included! So glad you played along with us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Super cute owls, Laura! And your card is super sweet! Thanks for playing along with us!