Friday, July 23, 2010

Tuesday Trigger


It's been awhile since I've played along with the Tuesday Trigger. These paper lanterns in the inspiration photo are so dreamy. I'm really wondering what kind of party this is. Wish I were there!


Instead of lanterns I used my Row of Lamps from Stamping Bella and used the color palette from the photo. These cute stamps have never seen ink before. Shame on me!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Supplies: Stamping Bella Row of Lamps; Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; Speckletone Madero Beach; CHF Kraft; Happytape Washi Tape from Rich and Deep set.

16 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, yeah, you rocked it! Happy Friday!

JeanFB said...

So cute! Beautifully done, and I especially love the masking tape accent. As Ann said, you've rocked this challenge!

Tenia Nelson said...

So lovin' this card!!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

Kathy Martin said...

I LOVE this! Great lamps...love the lava lamp! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Awesome card, love it!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous take on the trigger! love it!

Mary Duffek said...

So stinkn' cute! Love your take on the sketch. Wonderful creation.

Linda Beeson said...

Now that card is just too adorable! LOVE your little lamps and your take on the trigger

Cath said...

Hey Laura! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Tifany said...

Great stamps! And fabulous card!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats on your shout out on Moxie Fab!

Aimes said...

I love your take on the Trigger! Congrats on being selected as a Trigger Target!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Michellem said...

Fabulous! No wonder you got picked as a Trigger Target!!

Bethany said...

Congrats. Such a cute card; those lamps are too much!

Melody said...

That card is adorable. I love it. The color pallet is just right.