Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thanks


Just sharing another card I made from Jessica Sprague's class. For this one we did some watercolor painting on watercolor paper before running it through the printer to stamp on the super cool brush from this digital kit. I used Broken China Distress ink for the painting and gave a little texture with the Cornish Heritage Farms Distressed Grid Scrapblock stamp. This one almost didn't work for me because my printer feeds the paper from the bottom and was getting finicky that the watercolor paper was a little warped from drying. But after 3 tries with crossing my fingers and saying "please please please" it let me make the print. Across the bottom is some Washi tape from LoveMyTapes and the sentiment is from the Hero Arts Big Hugs set.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

such a cool card! beautiful!

Angelnorth said...

Gorgeous card Laura! Looks like I need to investigate PS brushes!

Godelieve said...

So pretty!

Anke said...

Wonderful card Laura