Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


Can you believe that Sunday is the 4th? I can't wait! I don't usually stay up late enough to watch the fireworks, te he!, but we go to a cookout at my mother in law's that's always a lot of fun.

I made this circle card with a new 2Peas digital kit by Betsy Tuma, All American Girl Buntings and Bouquets. This is a really cute kit, and filled with tons of goodies. Hopefully I'll get some good pics this weekend and be able to scrap with it, too.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is super cute and oh so patriotic! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Wow Laura, this card ROCKS! Love the round design and how those digital images look hand stamped! :)

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful!!! LOVE how you used this kit!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Superb!!! Very Americana!!

Thanks for the CHF note! Liz did fine me yesterday:)