Saturday, July 31, 2010

CK Valley Forge, and a few cards


The CK Convention has been in Valley Forge the past few days, and for the first time in 3 years I was able to go! I got to meet blackbelt cardmaker Teri Anderson who was there teaching the Paper Crafts classes. And I also got a picture at the Technique Tuesday booth which is usually swamped with shoppers but since the convention added Thursday as a shopping only day it wasn't too bad first thing on Thursday morning.


I already cracked in to my new stuff.


I made this using the Technique Tuesday Ribbit stamp set. I got a few more sets than this one at the TT booth (wink!)


And on this one I used my new Melissa Frances Vintage Glass Glitter. It's wonderfully chunky! The vintage beehive die cut and patterned paper are from Michelle Underwood's That Was Yesterday digital kit. The stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms Sweet Bee set and a Martha Stewart around the page border punch.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

4 comments:

Godelieve said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time!!

JeanFB said...

Oh, you lucky girl! Glad you got a chance to shop and create!! Very cute cards!

Alice Wertz said...

wonderful cards made using your new goodies!! thanks for sharing the photos, too!

Kathi said...

Fabulous cards. I'm soooooo sorry that I missed you.

I did catch up with Teri and Technique Tuesday's booth. Fun stuff. Great samples too.