Monday, July 5, 2010

Bazinga!


Today is my daughter Mary Rose's 11th birthday! I made this card for here using Shimelle Laine's new digital kit, Bazinga! Everything on the card is from the kit, including the font for the numbers. We are fans of The Big Bang Theory and our favorite character is Sheldon who uses "bazinga!" as his catch phrase. She will crack up when she opens this card! So today we are going out to lunch at Peace a Pizza and then for ice cream at Maggie Moo's, and tonight my husband is taking her to the Phillies game. And speaking of my husband, he finished his last round of chemo last week. He's done - finally! He's totally beat up and exhausted but what an accomplishment. I'm so proud of him!

And the registration for Jessica Sprague's cardmaking class is still open. She decided to extend the class from 1 week to 2 weeks and it is excellent! I haven't posted my projects since the first day but I have completed 4 out of 6 of the assignments. The cards are so cute and I'm learning a ton.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

haha! i love that name, too! beautiful card! Happy Birthday to your girl!

wendyp said...

love the layering of the images,the colors....Fantastic card!

Tiff said...

This is awesome!

~amy~ said...

great card and a ginormous woot woot to your hubby!!!!!