Thursday, July 22, 2010

2S4Y #57


I'm playing along with this week's sketch at 2S4Y. Did you see the prize? A spot on their team!

I was going for the look of an old fashioned ice cream shop. The stamps are from My Cute Stamps Sweet Chocolate set. I think I could use this ice cream cone on every card I make for the rest of the summer - yum! The polka dot paper is from Shelly Castillo's Lazy Afternoon digital kit. I also used 7 Gypsies patterned tape, and some Martha Stewart Crafts bakers twine and border punch.


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Brandi said...

This is so SWEET!

A Vintage Chic said...

Such a happy & adorable card, Laura! Love the colors you used!

Julie

Ann said...

Super sweet, Laura! Love your take on this sketch!

clouds shadler said...

Cute! so cute Laura, oh my goodness, I'm crossing my fingers that you win cuz you would be awesome on the DT, not that you aren't already, but I'm sure you would love it! :)

Hugs
C

Anke said...

Wonderful card Laura, so beautiful.

Anke

Sylvia said...

Laura, I love your card! This is a really cute design!

Paper Boutique said...

This is SWEET!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Perfectly scrumptious!! love, love, LOVE this!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Super cute card! love the ice cream. Best of luck on making the DT.

Kazan Clark said...

perfect color combination and a deliciously fun interpretation of the sketch
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Alice Wertz said...

this is soooooo sweet, Laura!! good luck! they will be lucky to have you on the team!!