Thursday, June 24, 2010

PDCC35


I'm playing along with the Playdate Cafe this week with stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms School Primer ATC set and some Tim Holtz and 7 Gypsies goodies. From Tim I have the Woodgrain Texturz embossing folder, the Marketplace Tissue tape, and the Filmstrip ribbon. From 7 Gypsies is the Victoria patterned paper and tiny paperclip.


The weathered wood behind these chairs is what made me think "oh, use that folder!".

If you'd like to participate in the Cornish Heritage Farms blog hop get your comments in by midnight tonight (see my last post) for a chance at the GC's. The 25% off sale on ATC collection stamps also ends tonight at midnight.

10 comments:

Tante K├Ąthe said...

This is very cool!

~amy~ said...

very fun...I think I need that Tim embossing folder...

Alice Wertz said...

very cool card! love the textures!

Sarah Anderson said...

great use of the playdate colours - I love the little 'end' image :)

Stephanie Kraft said...

Wonderful creation, Laura! Love that image and the woodgrain background is fab! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful use of this weeks colors. The Woodgrain Embossing Folder looks wonderful, thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--that wood texture looks just like the wood in the pic! Super fun! I also like those images--I don't have any of those stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

Suzanne C said...

What a fun image! Love the textured background!!! So glad you joined us in the PDCC this week!

Ruby said...

Love your card! That folder was perfect. I'd hardly noticed the wood until you mentioned it! It's funny how we all see different things from the same image, isn't it. Lovely job! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the PDCC :)

Julie Ranae said...

So glad to have you play along with us in The Cafe...this is a terrific addition to our gallery : )