Friday, June 11, 2010

Just a Note


Here is another card I made for Backgrounder week at Cornish Heritage Farms. I used Art Nouveau, which is one of my favorites, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics.

And the winners of the blog hop GCs are posted here on the Be Creative blog.

Happy weekend, everyone!

Supplies: CHF Art Nouveau backgrounder stamp; CHF Classic Essential Expressions sentiment stamp; CHF Simply Smooth vanilla and kraft cardstocks; Tim Holtz Alterations Caged Bird die; Nesties Long Rectangle and Pinked Circle die; Memento Rich Cocoa ink; Copics.

8 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh my, Laura! This is one of my favorite cards of yours! I love the background - looks like patterned paper with your coloring:) Super cute design with that birdie...


Have a fab day!!!

~amy~ said...

WOW!!! I totally thought that was patterned paper!!! Fantabulous card!!

Tanis said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I was totally gonna ask what that beautiful patterned paper was!! AMAZING!!!!
And the simple sweetness of the bird and sentiment is the perfect contrast. FABULOUS card!!!
Have a great weekend :)

Laura.K said...

Wow. I love that background paper. Looks like designer paper. Gorgeous.

Kathy Martin said...

Darling card Laura! Love that little bird! Is he a Silhouette? :)

Alice Wertz said...

wow! that background is absolutely amazing, Laura! super yummy coloring! i LOVE it!

Courtney Baker said...

Love that. That patterned paper is fantastic with your shapes!

clouds shadler said...

Laura, what a cute birdie! I have that die and I really need to use it, hehe, I really like the PP, reminds me of wall paper, hehe!

Hugs
Clouds :)