Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Its the Little Things


This card was published in the April issue of Cards. I just love Cards! The little cutie in the picture is my cousin's baby, Wesley. I was making this card prior to the release of Cornish Heritage Farms Baby Dear and Vintage Baby Expressions stamp sets and had an idea for an announcement with a photo. I was going to print a baby picture of my little boy, Willie, but we already had this picture of Wesley on our refrigerator from an enclosure in a Baptism thank you note so Wesley made it on the card, not Willie.


And we've got a summer of fun starting next week at Cornish Heritage Farms. Details will be posted on friday on the CHF blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Baby Dear and Vintage Baby Expressions stamp sets; Colorbox Brown chalk ink; Making Memories Vintage Findings patterned paper; Speckletone Madero Beach cardstock.


6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

What a sweet card! ADORABLE baby! :)

A Vintage Chic said...

Such an adorable card, Laura! Can't wait to see what CHF has in store for us this summer!

Julie

~amy~ said...

soooo cute...congrats on the pub!

jammertail designs said...

Hi Laura,
I'm glad you dropped me off a note on my blog so I was able to find you on here!!! YAY!

You are now on my blog roll :) Great blog!!!

Sally
aka...
alittlescrappy
jammertaildesigns

Alice Wertz said...

congrats on being published!! super duper cute card!! love that precious photo!!

Godelieve said...

Congrats Laura! This is such a cute and gorgeous card!