Monday, June 14, 2010

Hugs


Wilna Furstenberg released a really beautiful set of digital ATCs at 2Peas this week. There are 48 in the set and they are pure eye candy. For this card I printed out one of the ATCs 2 times, cut and layered the flower with some Stickles outlining the flower and the edge of the ATC. The patterned tape is from 7 Gypsies. And I finally got myself some seam binding from this Etsy shop. The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms Classic Essential Expressions.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

done gorgeously!

Kathy Martin said...

This card ROCKS my dear! :)

Alice Wertz said...

awww.... now i really WANT this kit!! gorgeous card, Laura! LOVE IT!!

~amy~ said...

sold...love your card so much that I bought that digi kit:)

Anke said...

WOW Laura so beautiful.

Anke

Susan (rainy) said...

What a great design.. so trendy, fun and beautiful!