Saturday, June 19, 2010

EBTKS #17


I'm playing along with the new EBTKS sketch challenge, and using Kathy Martin's newest Garden Mouse digital stamp. When we were signing up for kits this week the image preview wasn't working and I just signed up for it anyway, sight unseen. I like all of Kathy's designs so why would I need to see it first, lol!


I found a pack of the Martha Stewart doilies that everyone has been embellishing lately. They're wonderful! And the sentiment is from Hero Arts Big Hugs.

9 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute, Laura!!

A Vintage Chic said...

Adorable, Laura!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Julie

clouds shadler said...

Lovely, luv the doily and the watering jug, so cute!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Kathy Martin said...

Supreme cuteness Laura! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! This sketch wasn't easy and you managed to make an exquisite card!
TFS!!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the bold colors! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

~amy~ said...

Love this!!!

Ann said...

Super cute, Laura! I love the fun colors! Thanks for playing with us Kitchen Sink girls!

Courtney Baker said...

Laura this is so cute and clean! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!