Wednesday, May 5, 2010

That Can Do Spirit


This little apple smuggling gnome just cracks me up! Could this work as a Father's Day card? Maybe not, but he sure is cute. All of the stamps are part of the Can It set from Cornish Heritage Farms. We're planning some fun summer activities at the Farm, so stay tuned for more info on that ;)

Fixed my wifi yesterday. I called Verizon and a computer generated voice suggested I install their connection wizard to try to diagnose the problem. This took some time with first downloading and then registering, but it worked.

Have a great day!

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Can It; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Cornish Heritage Farms kraft and vanilla cardstock; Cuttlebug Wavy Stripes embossing folder; Nesties Pinked Circles die.


7 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Oh how fun Laura! I love those tags!

Jessica said...

This is so cute!!! I love the smuggling gnome :) TFS

~amy~ said...

Oh my...the combo of the gnome and the tags is perfect-o!

Ann said...

That gnome is adorable! Love this card, Laura!

clouds shadler said...

Laura, yer card is cute and fun, I luv the stamp, the tags are awesome!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Alice Wertz said...

very fun image! lovely card!

Kathy Martin said...

I LOVE this Rosie! That little dude cracks me up! :)