Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank You!


I don't know what happened here. I had every intention of doing something simple with these sweet Stacked Birds and some kraft cardstock, but then things just went all fancy and textured!


The coppery piece is something I made a few months ago by painting cardstock with Gesso and Shimmerz. I made several of these and then just threw them in a baggie and put them in a drawer, lol! So I cut and embossed one of them with a long rectangle Nestie and put some skeleton leaves behind it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: Holly Brooke Jones Stacked Birds digi kit; Catslife Press sentiment stamp; Pottery Barn skeleton leaves; Long Rectangle Spellbinder Nestability; Colorbox Brown chalk ink.

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Love it! You are so creative with those skeleton leaves! :)

Alice Wertz said...

wow! really pretty! love those leaves!

~amy~ said...

I love those birds...great job on the coopery piece..

Anke said...

Laura your card is so beautiful, I love the birds.

Anke