Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Wish


Chelsea Parsons released a new digital kit at 2 Peas this week, I Wish.

It's full of cool papers and die cuts of old book pages that you can just print again and again. For this card I resized one of the 12" x 12" papers to 4" x 4", resized the black and white patterned die cut to 3" on the long side, and the 2 pieces with the clouds and vintage images are tape designed for digi scrapbook pages but they were just so fun and different I tried printing them, too, and I think they came out pretty neat looking to add to a card. The purple rhinestone flourish is from Basic Grey and the sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms Classic Essential Expressions stamp set.


3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE what you did with the 'I Wish' kit! So different from mine...versatile kit when you can make such a variety of things! :)

~amy~ said...

wow...really love this laura!

Alice Wertz said...

sigh... i wish i picked up this kit! love those beautiful papers! gorgeous card, Laura!