Saturday, May 8, 2010

Heartfelt Wishes


Kathy Martin released a wonderful new digital stamp this week at 2Peas, Home Sweet Home. This super cute row of houses is only 99 cents! It comes clear or colored and since its a digi you can resize it as large or small as you want. For this card I left the houses white except for the heart to tie in the sentiment, and also to keep them from getting lost in the colorful background. And I made the faux ribbon to give the houses some ground and also to have a place for the sentiment.

Supplies: Home Sweet Home digital stamp; Basic Grey Junebug patterned paper; Hero Arts All Occasion Messages sentiment; Bazzill kraft; Papertrey New Leaf cardstok.

4 comments:

Amy Heller said...

OH! I LOVE this, Laura! Brilliant!! I love June Bug - one of my all-time faves! This might be in my tops for best cards EVER!! LOVE it!

Jessica said...

This is so pretty, Laura!! Love the bold and bright colors :)

Alice Wertz said...

love the faux ribbon!! Lovely card, Laura!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a sweet little neighborhood! Love your card stock ribbon! :)