Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Sunday


It was a light week at 2Peas for new digi kits but I still found one I had to have, Meowy Messenger by Kathy Martin. For this card I used the precolored version of the stamp and converted the "sign" into a window by drawing the inner frame with a black marker and exacto cutting the opening. For the kitty's view I used the Hero Arts Bird Garden stamp. We have an indoor cat that sits and gazes out the window all day. If there was a bird sitting this close he'd have his tail fur all puffed up and be getting ready to attack, te he!

This one is still a work in progress, only because I can be a s-l-o-w scrapper.


It's from the Somebunny Mini Album kit designed by Wilna Furstenburg.


That's Willie when he was 6 months old. He was such a chubba!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies: (card) Meowy Messenger digi stamp; Hero Arts Bird Garden stamp; Memory Box cardstock; (mini book) Somebunny Mini Album kit; Sara Binder; American Crafts textured white cardstock; PSX alpha stamps.

8 comments:

Ann said...

Cute stuff! I love the bright colors on your card!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh WOW WOW WOW! I LOVE it! Love the flowers! It's so colorful and fun! Great work! :)

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! I was so excited about your 'Meowy Messenger' card that I forgot to mention how totally cool your mini book is! I LOVE Wilna's kits! :)

clouds shadler said...

the card is very cute Laura, luv the kitty cat peaking through the window! Slowly but surely on that scrap book :)

Hugs
Clouds :D

Julie said...

Adorable card, Laura! And never hurry with a scrapbook...always a work in progress! Your Willy is way too cute! I LOVE chubby babies!

Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!

joscelyne cutchens said...

those are so so cute! :)

Alice Wertz said...

both projects are sooooo cute!!! LOVE the flowers scene on the first card! so adorable!! and your mini album looks so cute, too!

melonybradley said...

This also reminds me of my indoor kitties. They love to watch the birds. Colors here on the card are so fun

www.mel-designs.typepad.com