Friday, May 21, 2010

Elvis!


We've got a whole lotta Elvis being released today at Cornish Heritage Farms!

This first ATC is made from one of the images in the Elvis Faces 1 set. The background is a printed transparency I've had in my stash for quite awhile. It was made by Lil Davis, which may now be out of business.


And this one is a single wood mounted stamp, Peacock Elvis. I've got my new Tim Holtz Alterations die here and one of the new Texturz embossing folders. I was in AC Moore the other day and at the back of the store right outside the stock room there was a shopping cart full of new merchandise that hadn't made it out on the floor yet. I rifled through and found this set, which contained the Swirls and the Burlap, and another set of folders with the Bingo Card and the Collage. No woodgrain, unfortunately :( but I got the Swirls and Burlap.

Happy Friday, everyone. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

A Vintage Chic said...

Great Elvis cards, Laura!

Hope you're having a beautiful day!

Julie

Alice Wertz said...

really cool cards! love the colors on the first one! very pretty! hope you have a beautiful weekend! =)

Kathy Martin said...

I KNEW he wasn't dead! ;) great cards! Love the stamp background on the first! :)