Sunday, May 23, 2010

dude!


Happy Sunday, everyone. Today I have a silly card made with paper and a rub on from Brandy Buffington's Little Bots digital kit. I used my 7 Gypsies masking tape, again, and I have recently broken down and ordered some authentic Japanese tapes from Happy Tape. Can't wait to try these out!

Here is something fun I thought I'd share. We have a new feature over at 2 Peas called Pea in the Spotlight. The Pea of this week, S.J., uses these really cool 70's style Holga-ish photos on her layouts and when I asked her about them she told me that they were taken on her Iphone with the Hipstamatic app. I just got an Iphone for Mothers Day, so I promptly laid out my $1.99 and now here's what I'm getting


How fun is this! S.J. also linked me up to an article written by Shimelle Laine about the Hipstamatic app if you'd like to take a look.

Then I got even more inspired by my Hipstamatic photos and I digi scrapped.


I used Chelsea Parson's I Wish kit, which is the same kit I used for the card I posted yesterday.

Well we're off to my daughter's Area track meet today and then track season will be over and we'll be down to just 1 sport for her, softball. I can't wait!

4 comments:

melonybradley said...

Laura- cool digi card- I love robots. Neat idea for the app too. I will look forward to hearing more about that

www.mel-designs.typepad.com

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool page and little dude card! LOVE it! :)

A Vintage Chic said...

How cool, Laura! Those photos really look like the real deal! Sadly, no iPhone, no cool apps for me!

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

Alice Wertz said...

very cool boy card and layout! and love the photo effect, too!