Thursday, April 8, 2010

You Did It!


Its my turn to host the Use Your 2 Peas Kit challenge on the digi board. The challenge I thought up is to make a project using a kit that costs 99 cents or less. And my motivation for the challenge is the fabulous and free Courtship kit by Stacy Marks.

I opened up the sunflower paper in Elements and resized it from 12" x 12" to 5" x 5" so that it would be nice on a card. Then I layered the digital journaling block stamp overtop of one of the other digital papers. Printed these out and, phew! enough digi for me! I used stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms School Primer and Encouragement Expressions, sheet cork, a walnut inked shipping tag and a flourish made with a Tim Holtz Alterations die for the rest of the card.


7 comments:

Alice Wertz said...

that sunflower paper is so beautiful! LOVE how you used that kit, Laura! gorgeous card!

~amy~ said...

Oh My...this is such a stunner of a card...the colors are absolutely delish! I downloaded that kit...thanks for the info:)

Julie said...

What a sweet card, Laura! I love everything you did--just perfect!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable card! Sweet image! :)

scrapcat said...

gorgeous! and I love this challenge!

Charlene said...

WOW gorgeous!

Kathi said...

Wonderful card!