Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Has Sprung


A few projects made with some new digis released this week at 2 Peas.

First card uses the Spring Garden stamp by Kathy Martin. I mixed it with some Dear Lizzy papers and just let the text on the paper act as the sentiment.


I decorated a small blank journal for my daughter with papers and elements from Kerry Stewart's Track Team Papers and Track Team Extras. Her school's track team starts in 4th grade. She was on last year and this year and she keeps track of her times and distances so I made her this little book for it. We had a meet this afternoon. It was freezing! 50 degrees and so windy!


And I used some more of the Track Team Papers with Papertrey Star Prints stamps to make a coaches thank you card.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend, what's left of it anyway.

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

GREAT projects! Love what you did with the 'Track Team' kit and the 'Spring Garden' Digital Doodle! You are so talented. :)

JeanFB said...

These are adorable, Laura! You've positioned your darling image so perfectly within the patterned paper sentiments on the first one. And what a lovely creation for your daughter... just big enough for her to fill with her favorite memories. :) Have a great Sunday!

clouds shadler said...

cute cards, I did see the digi stamps at 2peas, lovely!

Hugs
Clouds :D

~amy~ said...

such neat cards..you are rockin' those digi's!!!

Alice Wertz said...

such cool and fabulous projects! i love how you used the Track Team kit!

Jennifer said...

Such cute cards - Love the spring birdy!

Sandie said...

Hi Laura, my name is Sandie from Australia.
I just came across one of you cards in Stamp It magazine - I am keen to get my hands on a Just Johanna Stamp "Kelly's Gnome With Birds". Do you know where I can buy one? Thanks for your help.
Luv Sandie
(P.S. Love your work by the way!!)