Sunday, April 25, 2010

Let's Party!


This card makes me happy. It's a hybrid made with a new digital kit by Holly Brooke Jones called Cute Kawaii. It's only 99 cents, and contains 4 other images including a crown of smiling broccoli! I used last week's 2S4Y sketch and unfortunately missed the deadline.

I've noticed on a few other blogs some people are sharing what they bought from the annual 2Peas stamp sale (now over), so I thought I'd share what I got also.


Happy birthday to me!

And here are a few pictures from Willie's birthday on friday.


I don't trust him not to try to touch the flames.

And here he is with Mary Rose.


Yesterday we spent most of the day at my sister in law's for my nephew's first communion.

My daughter and I made a cake to bring so everyone could also sing happy birthday to Willie. He loves swedish fish! Much to my surprise there are no pictures on my camera of Willie blowing out the candles to this cake, but I'm pretty sure my sister in law took some pics.


Too much excitement for us and today everyone has colds. We're taking it easy. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Supplies: Holly Brooke Jones Cute Kawaii digital kit; Cornish Heritage Farms Birthday Bash sentiment stamp; Martha Stewart Crafts Doily Lace punch; Hero Arts Aubergine cardstock.

6 comments:

clouds shadler said...

Laura, what cute digi elements, so fun! I too bought some stuff at 2peas during the sale, mainly HA stuff, hehe, I used them as soon as I got them! Yer kids r so cute, happy birthday Willie!

Hugs
Clouds :D

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card...LOVE holly's stuff! You know what? I loaded up my 2peas cart and never got back to buy stuff...that's okay, I have soo much schtuff...

thanks for sharing your fun pics!!! such a fun cake!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Wonderful photos and look at you!! Gorgeousness!!!! Your chillins are adorable:)


Happy Day!
ps.. I made my blog private.. stalker issues... I'll send you an invite:)

Jessica said...

Love the card and the photos, Laura!!! TFS :)

Julie said...

What an adorable card, Laura! Love those sweet little faces!

Looks like Willie had a wonderful birthday--what a fun cake!

Hope you all feel better & have a great week!

Alice Wertz said...

your hybrid is waaaaaaaay cute, Laura! i love it! thanks for sharing those photos of your son's birthday. your kids are adorable! =)