Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Sunday


This is a light week for me with the 2Peas digis. I only picked one kit, the Banner Bird by Kathy Martin. I mean really, how can you turn this guy down? I did some piecing with Cosmo Cricket Earth Love and also used my new Tim Holtz Alterations die.


And this one is for my husband to send to a coworker who had him over for dinner a few weeks ago. He asked my to make a card with a loaf of bread and wine on it, and I don't have anything like that (believe it or not!) in my stash so this is what I came up with. The patterned paper is American Crafts Abode and also Making Memories shimmer alpha stickers. Love shopping my own stash!

Thanks for visiting.


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love both of your cards...that bird digi is soooo adorable and I need some of that Abode line!

Kathy Martin said...

I LOVE what you did with my little 'Banner Bird!' So cute! Great cards! You are so talented! :)

Julie said...

Adorable cards, Laura! Way to be resourceful in your own stash!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Laural-Lee said...

Both are lovely. Great paper to use for the top card and that bird is so cute. The bottom one is a great card for a hospitality thank you. I love shopping my stash too.

Anke said...

Wonderful cards, I love the first one.

Anke

Alice Wertz said...

love your simple cards! so fun!

Godelieve said...

Love that bird! So cute. Great cards!

Kathi said...

The cards are both great!

Ann said...

LOVE your paper pieced birdie! Great cards!