Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


This was a fun one to make! Coloring and cutting and tucking the eggs into the grass (finally found that Martha punch - yay!)

The banner is a new digi by Kathy Martin, the Party Banner. Stamps are from My Cute Stamps Jelly Bean set. And patterned papers are from the Some Fun Solids digi kit. These papers have that washed out look similar to the Basic Grey solids but without the brown and black tints. Love that I can print these out as many times as I want and not just be tempted to hoard them.

So we had a rough day here yesterday and an even rougher night on Friday. Willie woke up at about 10:30 with violent throw up and didn't get settled and back to sleep until almost 3:00 am. I don't know what happened. He didn't eat anything out of the ordinary or even eat any of the candy from the egg hunt on friday. I cancelled my garage sale on saturday. It was all I could do to drag myself down to the corner on saturday morning and take the signs down. I just hope he doesn't pass whatever it was on to the rest of us!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today. Happy Easter!

5 comments:

JeanFB said...

Oh dear, I hope Willie just has a 24-hour stomach "something." Hope the rest of your weekend has gone better. Happy Easter to you and yours!

~amy~ said...

Oh good grief, I hope that you were able to rest up..yipes!

SUPER DUPER cute card!!!

Tiffany said...

This is sooo very fun and colorful, it makes me happy! :)

Jessica said...

This is simply adorable :)

Kathi said...

So cute and cheerful! I love it.